The Catalytic Lamp
Before you begin. The lamp accessories
A few simple steps are enough for the duffusion of your lamp to be effective.
1. Fill up the lamp bottle with a Lampe Berger fragrance not more than 2/3 of the bottle level.
2. Let the wick sit in the lamp with the stopper cap on. If it's a first time use, let the wick soak for 20 minutes. Then remove the stopper cap.
3. Light up the catalytic burner for 2-3 minutes. (The flame will be very large at the beginning but there is no smoke. The burner will get hot.)
4. Blow the flame off the catalytic burner after 2-3 minutes.
5. Let the fragrance diffuse for 30 -60 minutes. (Put the stopper on if you want to stop the lamp from diffusing.)
Fragrances are alcohol based, therefore it is important to use the stopper cap after use otherwise evaporation will occur.